Culture Ampoule filled with Psilocybe cubensis Mexican live liquid culture. Mex is one of the most famous magic mushrooms and quite easy to grow. Use the Culture Ampoule to inoculate the substrate of your choosing with Mexican magic mushroom culture. Culture Ampoules have many advantages to conventional spore prints or syringes. Magic Mushroom Culture Ampoules lower the risk of contamination and have a higher success rate while saving time; you’ll no longer have to wait for spores to germinate. The ampoule consists of a liquid solution containing live Psilocybe cubensis Mexican magic mushroom culture. The Culture Ampoule is ready for use.
1 Capped sterile-packed needle syringe
1 Culture ampoule
- Wash your hands thoroughly and wipe down the Culture Ampoule with a wet, clean cloth or preferably a sterile alcohol swab.
- In a clean workspace, remove the syringe from its sterile packaging. Make sure the syringe does not get contaminated by bacteria.
- Loosen the cap of the Culture Ampoule a bit (not all the way). This helps prevent a vacuum from forming when you withdraw the liquid.
- Insert the needle into the rubber seal and fill the syringe.
- The filled syringe is now ready to go, and the culture can be used to inoculate the chosen substrate. Let the culture grow in the substrate at room temperature. Within a few days, the mycelium will be visible.
- Substrate: Grain, compost, pasteurised dung & straw, rice flour cakes
- Colonisation temperature: 28-30°C
- Cropping temperature: 23-26°C
Note: Store cooled: 2-4°C. Not for oral use.
If growing psilocybe mycelium is illegal in your country then only use this culture for mycological research.
We do not ship this product to the following countries:
|Indonesia||Islamic Republic of Iran||Israel||New Zealand|
|South Africa||Switzerland||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom (Great Britain)|