adults?

mattkeay

are there any adults here that have eaten mushrooms for years and are physically and mentally okay?

is it better to make tea? would that be easier on your system? or just to eat them by themself, but maybe it doesn't make a difference, psilocybin either way..?

I believe it may be easier on your stomach to make tea. It takes nearly 24-30 hours for mushrooms to completely digest. For you to just drink tea, I would presume could possibly be more delicate on your stomach.

Chronic:
Where did you get the info that shrooms take 24-30 hours to digest. never heard of it.

Mattkeay
Tea is a good idea for taste. Just don't add sugar and make the tea strong. Add the mushies when tea is ready. The active substances in mushies are destroyed by heat. Let the mushies sit in the tea for 15 minutes. Drink slowly and chew all residu well. 15 minutes to countdown.

Mattkeay:
I do know several customers that are mentally and physical ok after doing mushies for years. But they do use mushies 1-4 times a year.

1-4 times a year is nothing, i like the way life is when i eat mushrooms, so did the indians, and adam sandler

Back