Australia

WhoAmI

Hi im "WhoAmI" & I wanna try shrooms ...

I am in australia in the perth area and the only place I know where mushrooms are is 240km away from my place and I have no way to get in a out withing a couple of hours as the police are cracking down on it and people are being fined, grr ..........

I could get in get em and f**k off within an hour its just getting there thats 480km there and back

not nice for some one who can not drive ... :(

I seen these grow ur own shroom kits on the net that gives between 150grams and 350grams of mushroom but how would I getz it im under 18 and dont have a credit card ...

What happens when it arrives at my house in aussie, will there be police there as well asking me what Im doing with it? does anyone know if its illegal in aussie, perth, western australia ??

Thanks a bunch for ne reply :D

P.S. I know this sounds a bit pushy for a first post but I was in a rush and I have looked every where on the web and found nothing about ne other place where they grow and dont know if I will get caught with the grow ur own shrooms kit, its just soil right? with mushroom spoores in it? is it possible to be picked up by police dogs????????

Thnaks againg :D

First check the embargo, if we ship shroomkits to Australia or not. I do not have a clue if they are legal there. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also search this forum for "australia"

Back