Can the other person hear you?

Slate

Each time I have taken shrooms (4 times) I feel as though the person I am with (a trusted person) knows EVERYthing I am thinking. This drives me mad because end up thinking about so many things, even things I don't normally think about and I also think (bad) things about that person that I wouldn't normally. I feel as if I have nothing private from my friend anymore. Please shed some light... can this happen? I have asked my friend tho he's not very helpful with giving information! Can someone else who is also on shrooms know what you are thinking? Can they taken some kind of control over your mind? I really do enjoy them although it is this 'problem' that has stopped me from taking them since.

To me it seems as your mind becomes overactive and thus overworried. Try to use this activity in physical ways. If you start thinking bad things that you would normally not, I would lay of all drugs for a period of time. Are you thinking these thoughts, while they are the opposite of your feelings?
It is very unlikely that the person you are with knows everything you are thinking. It is much easier to feel where the other person is at, because you are more open en sensitive, especially when you're real close, but it is rare that the other becomes an open book.
Mind control is out of the question. No one controls it but you.

Sha-manic, thanks so much for the info. I feel Much more assured. For weeks afterwards I was really unsure as to how much my friend knew from my mind.

What I didn't say (on purpose) was that I have over the last year developed major paranoia attacks probably due to years of drug taking. I want to enjoy shrooms in a controled, comfortable environment - as I have done -because I have not been able do anything else apart from smoke dope (only at home alone) due to the attacks.

Apart from the super-annoying thing about the mind control, I realy do enjoy them and so far have not had a majorly bad experience. At times I was able to go very deep which was absolutely fantastic. I think the thing that scared me was the fact I didn't find out too much about them and once while I was having a paranoid night, I heard someone mention something about 'mind communication' whilst on LSD/mush's... I'd probably clinged on to that thought and taken it in a totally off way.

Once again, I feel so relieved, so, many, many thanks to you :thumbsup:

I have had the same experience with a good friend of mine and I haven't had any paranoid feelings before. It was like telepathy and I believe it was real for that moment. I found out some things about my friend that he hadn't told anyone. It's realy stange this talking without words. One moment I also got scared and was thinking like ''I hope he doesn't here that I am thinking so and so'' But by thinking thsat he was also hearing it in his head. That drove me a little crazy. I was euphoric about the telepathy but scared that other people wouldn't understand. I have heard similar stories about telepathy on shrooms.

Back