Herbal Xtc

givemelv

I'm sorry if i'm re-asking a question that has been asked many times on the discussion forum, but I need some help. I need to know what the best herbal XTC is, I was looking for something that feel the closest to the real thing. I have been to so many websites, and there are so many choices, so if someone could help me out, and let me know what the best is, and their experiences, I would apprecaite it! Thanks...:)

hello! i´m sorry to make this question, because you must be tired of listening to it but, i didn´t understand something about the herbal xtc, is it completly legal or not? i can´t find it in any legal embargo, as you call it.

if you can, please help me with this question.

thank you

B-2id3

Thanks so much for replying back so fast. I was actually looking at this one called "Snurf", and it seemed to have pretty good reviews, has anyone tried this one out?

http://www.blissherbs.com/ecstasy.htm

Hey B-2id3, herbal X is legal, least in the USA, from what I know, i'm no expert, but it contains no illegal drugs. Hope I was some help, someone else would probaly know better than me!! :confused:

They are legal intentionally - if they where illegal what would be the point of them , may aswell get the real thing!(its cheaper anyway)

Theyre legal however Ephedra has been made illegal recently in holland, Herbal XTC's that -actually- worked where the ones that contained ephedra, and most herbal xtcs are made in holland.

So ones that work are gonna be harder to come across.

Many may work simply as placebos.

Jonny

Back