how long does it last?

Erinyes

hello, im a complete newb to shrooms and im going to try them in the next week or so, i just have a few questions i need answering before i do them/

- How long does a trip last, i smoke weed too, is it about the same as that, or longer??

- bad trips, ive read on how to try and stop them before u take shrooms, but what can you do once you actually take them??

- I dont want to go crazy the first time i do it, i want to be cautious, i have read that 10grams is about a medium trip, is this correct??

- and lastly, i know it could be hard to explain, but what ACTUALLY happens, i know everyone varies but can someone give me an idea, i have never hallucinated before, so i have no idea what its like, do you actually SEE these things, like right in front of you, or sort of out the corner of your eye or something??

Sorry about the stupid questions, but i want to make sure i dont screw up my trip.

Any comments?

Hello Erinyes, to answer your un-stupid questions.

My trip always last about three hours maybe four if'n Im lucky!

Dont waste your weed cause you wont get high the mushies are just to strong they dont let you feel the weed.

Bad trips I have only had one and I took Valium to come down it worked wonders!

I dont know about dosage I always get fresh shrooms right off the turd and I make tea. My recipe is here.

www.drugs-plaza.com/recipesfreshmagicshroomtea.htm

As far as what happens whilst on the shroomies, well your right everyone is differnt but from my own personal expieriance, everything gets brighter, trees grass, your pants. Things move if you look close enough and yes they move right there in front of you. Conversation is good if your with cool friends. Music has more meaning. Look at your hands while tripping they are wierd looking its like they grow extra wrinkles or something its awsome. Basically you wont want to come down and when you finnally do come down you will realize how f**ked up you were. Tripping is the best feeling you could ever have. I personnally love it!

I hope that is good enough. if not mailto:scumdogyig@hotmail.com]Just Email me

I think flshroomhead explained pretty good what happens durigna trip. Don't expect pink elephants to come out of the wall, but do expect to faces in the clouds or wooden dragons in the forest. If you have a bad trip, it is good to eat something wit a lot of sugar and vit C. It will speed up the process of breaking down the psilocybin.

cheers for that, it really helped, i was just wondering if you knew the address to the really big shroom site, i accidently deleted my history and i cant remember it.

Quote: Don't expect pink elephants to come out of the wall, but do expect to faces in the clouds or wooden dragons in the forest.

that's crazy you said that, because I always see the trees turn into dragons.

it also depends on how deep you let your mind dive into everything. i've heard some crazy things... i've also been around many people and felt fine, but been around 2 other people and felt horribly paranoid.

Back