- NEED HELP !!!!

B.LuCk0r

Hi

Sry, but my english is really bad :D

I'm from Germany and i'm scared abote this things you sell.

From where do you send this stuff? USA?

Why do you have such low prices?

bye

I am not sure, but I think that by ''scared'' you mean that you don't trust the company?? We operate from the Netherlands. I don't know where in Germany you live, but it may be nice to look up up in Holland. Orders are being send all over the world and we are doing our best to satisfy our customers. If you scroll through the forum you will definitly find other satisfied customers. If the low prices are a problem, we can raise them if you want?? (just joking).

Hi there, by "scared" he means he is frightened of getting catched by police, due to drug abuse.

In fact, I have some questions myself. Mushrooms are unknown in germany. Unknow to the people and to the police. If you have to comit a drug screening, there is no indicator testing on mushrooms. That's great, time didn't go as fast as law evolved ;).

But...

What are your experiences with the german tariff. How often did you send spores and growkits to germany and they were rejected by tariff? Did this EVER happenend?

then...

How are your packages entitled. Are there great headlines written on the outside of the package box saying "stropharia cubensis - magic mushrooms from sjamaan"? I dont think that it is so.

I recently ordered a grow kit, but I haven't payed yet. How should I proceed? Pay the bill and expect the packagge, I guess? ;)

Well I hope, you can drop me a line in this thread and if your packages are entitled with those headlines, then please cut them out, due to security reasons for the deliverance.

I expect your answer,

see you then, ~tfa

we send growkits and spores to germany very regular and we have not experienced any problems there , non of those shipments have been stopped , mushrooms itself we do NOT send to germany

as for the growkits, they concist of a grain based substrate with micelium growing in it , but no shrooms , therefore , no workable substance in the kit at all , untill fruiting, which will start about 3 weeks after setting the kit up

each kit will give you between 150 and 350/400 grams of fresh shrooms

A dream come true ...

So you have been able to send countless growing kits to germany with out any problems? all over germany? and lastly what does the baging look like when I recieve it? will it say "Magic Mushrooms Inside!!!" I suspect not, A picture of a good description would be nice, I just dont want anyone to know about it what I move there in about a year ...

A Dream come true ...

If this is true I can now see - "Germany + Mushrooms = Unlimited Trips When Ever" :D :D :D

the product comes to you in a plain brown box , with only your adress on it and our adres as the sender.

no mention on or in the box about magic S.

the discription on how to treat the kit you find on our website and is also not included in the box

Back