Question About Product+Packet

shroom_boy

Hello. Oke, im almost at the end of my decision what i'd like to order...Listen now, lets say i'd like to order this:

-molino Pipe

-1g of Salvia 5x extract

-1 Psilocybe cubensis Equador Spore Syringe

The question is: Are all this products (3) going to be packed in 1 packet, and will it be shipped everything on the same day?

I think this is the only question i need to know for now.

They are all going to be in the same pack. As the syringe is the largest article, the width will be like the syringe.

Aaha, i see. Thank you for such a quick respond.

This week i'll order it, or meybe next week. I was thinking to pay with cash, sending it in a envelope.

Another question, (damn) :)

Lets say, i order today, than I send you money as i said before, etc...

How much time it would take, before i would get my packet home? (Europe), (not on a EPG list).

7 days? 14 days? or even more?

Thank you.

I saw only info. for EPG. Its like, 1 to 4 days...

But i realy couldn't find any info about shipping time

without EPG...I'd be glad if someone could tell me. :)

Once the payment has been done, your order will queued for shipping and you'll receive an automatic e-mail to notify you. After that your order will be packed and shipped. You'll receive another automatic e-amil once this has been done. After that it depends on where you live. Germany, U.K., Belgium, France and Spain receive their irders very quick (about 5 days), but sometimes it can take up to 15 days.

Ok! Thats nice!!

One more, and last question! ( i hope )

About pipes...I saw some pictures of it, but i dont know wich one is wich, if you understand me.

Im interested in that pipe, wich is thinner (blue+white color). So, the question is, wich one of these two, is the thinner one?:)

-Pipes Molino Marbeles ?

-Pipes Molino Spoon Ribbon Twist ?

And - Is it possible to smoke that salvia extract with these pipe, or it has to be some other, special? TNX!

I THINK THIS IS THE END OF MY SUCKY QUESTIONS =)

The thinner one (and longer) is the Spoon Ribbon twist. As the pipes are handmade, they are all unique in color. The pipes are very good for smoking Salvia. You might need a pipescreen, because the exstract has a very fine texture. I don't think your questions are sucky as we don't have the pictures and texts on our site yet. We are still working hard to fix that.

Back