Ship to USA or Canada?

JLoamc

Quick question as to whether or not I am able to have mushrooms and/or peyote shipped to a P.O. Box in the United States? Also, if that option is unavailable, would it be possible to ship to Canada? Thank you for any possible information you can provide.

This question was answered fairly clearly in the information on the DesJamaan website. Fresh mushroom's probably couln't last the week plus it would take to make the trans-Atlantic flight from Europe, they would start to go bad at least, and dried mushroom's are illegal in the Netherlands. The US is very much on the embargo list, where no-one can legally ship grown, ready-to-eat mushrooms here. The problem point isn't that it's being sent to a PO box, it's that it is being sent to the US at all.

Up until now, your only choice has been to buy a grow-kit, which is not illegal, because at the time of import there is no active ingrediant psychodelic's included, they grow once it is in the privacy of your own home. But I have heard rumors that even this little loophole is being cracked down on, and considering I ordered a grow kit on the 3rd of March and it hasn't shipped yet, I believe that something is going one where trouble is arising.

As for peyote, If you can provide documentation, that you are a legal member of the Native American Church, then you can import all the peyote that you want. As that is most likely not the case (otherwise you would be doing it already).

Hope that helps, I was really looking for a way to get a nice little bit of mushroom's myself without buying by the hit, but so far nothig yet.

Good Luck

hehe... If you buy a syringe the only states which they are illegal to posess in, are CA and GA.. a little harder to grow from spores if you have no exper. but 100% of the spores i have ordered made it from netherlands to US, canada to US, etc...

How would you be able to get the information about the Indian-Native Church because I am 50% Indian of the Menominee tribe in the upper part of Wisconsin.

Lunchbox: If you email or fax a copy of your NAC card or any other membership card of a Native american group recognised by the US government or a DEA licence for peyote, we are able to supply you with peyote.

Rebekah: Please use the search engine as the results will explain why growkits are no longer considered legal in the US and how the US government is actively cracking down on what they call 'drug paraphernalia'.

I dont understand why i cant get a mushroom growing kit sent to me in the US please explain

-------------
Rebekah

Back