shipping to yugoslavia

sasa

Do you ship any of your products to serbia and montenegro and have you got experience with this country

laws,customers,anything?

what do you ship to yugoslavia of your products?

is it legal to order canabis seeds, spores or even mescaline cactus?

what do the customers say about shipping and delivery,are they satisfied?

and at the end what i can and cannot order?

I'm also from Yugoslavia (Serbia), and would like to order Ready to Grow Mushroom Kit.

I read the rules on our customs site (www.fsc.yu) and the things that worry me the most are:

1) All the packages are X-ray scanned.

2) All the packages are examined for their organoleptic properties, and according to their weight and dimensions, and if the customs officer estimates its value to exceed $100 they are opened and as such are subject to tax and tolls.

Therefore I wonder, can X-ray scanning destroy mushroom spores or mycelium? And, if they open the package what would they make of the content?

I don't know if x-ray scans woud damage the product. Opneing the cardboard box would be no problem, but opening the lid of the growkit can cause infections.

Hi i tried to order couple of times but there is some kind of problem : you allways reply me with mail "VISA REJECTED YOUR CARD". to metion i am using visa virtuon card(of raiffeisen bank) it is some new kind of visa cards.I am using it because i am student and there is no need to have much money on your account.I red on forums that it is new card and some billing systems dont recognize it,some say that your account must be twice bigger than the price of product you want to pursache.Do you know anything about this card and did you have any experience with it.I really want to buy your shrooms.

@aragorn

ako mozes kontaktiraj me molim te na icq 37121400 da se konsultujemo oko narucivanja

nikako da mi stignu pecurke

Back