Shrooms

kArLi

hey ive done shrooms a few times like 6 or 7 there so much fun! the last time i did them it was nuts i did them on halloween!! i did 4 grams and went to a bush party with a few friends who did mush too! we all started trippin out at the same time it was great i started crying(which i usually do like the firsy 10min when i start tripping out)i didnt even realise i was crying which was crazy my friend was like why are you crying?? i was like im not!! lol but after that i was super happy and things were awesome we tried to go trick or treating but the kids scared me i thought that they were actually what they were dressed up as!! haha we have a video tape of that night ...everyone was f**ked in one way or another~!!! i remember my friend he picked me up and i was like omg im friggin gonna die but it was a really cool feeling i felt weightless! i recomend shrooms to everyone u have to try them!just make sure if you do them DONT do them alone!!

PS the stars are the most amazing things when your on shrooms!!!

I see a lot of people say don't do them alone but I must say that is probably true for most people but I have doen them aloen with no problems you just have to be relaxed and in a good mood. I Fyou have a bad day at school/work then I would advise wait another day..

Back