Ways to take Mush!!!?

no.

ingestion is the only real way of taking mushrooms...smoking doesn't really do anything and i suppose you could theoretically extract and ingect pure psilocybin..but why?

I'm sorry but that's not completely true. Putting them in tea works, but not as well as the plain old chowin down method. Some people like to mix them with food, but I'm more a purist. I think their a tad more potent if eaten straight. As for smoking mush, it does give you a slightly more intense trip that is very short. However, i'm pretty sure that there's a way to smoke them to avoid causing some serious sh*t to go down.

Puting them in hot water releases the psylicibin. It is easier for the body to take it up. The trip will start sooner, but you should eat the mushrooms as well.

i ate shrooms on a pizza (wit no cheese on - so not really a pizza) and chewed thoroughly. gave up after a bit tho n decided to munch them straight: to me they didn't taste bad at all! chew chew chew

My hands down favorite method is to chop them up and run them through the coffee grinder and mix them in honey. They keep for a long, long time. It's really smooth and you can control the dosage really well with a special magic spoon.

Back