what happened to me?

bigdubbs

OK, i bought an eighth of dried psilocybian mushrooms. i have never done any other hallucinagen before. so just to test it out, i ate a single stem which couldn't have been more than 1/8 of a gram. i hadn't eaten in about 2 hours, it was about 10PM. after about a half-hour i began noticing some bright lights on a tree outside that were'nt actually there. it was a very mild experience and i felt pretty pleasant and dream-like. after a couple hours i felt very drained and had very discomforting abdominal pain until the next evening. it felt like i had a fever but i didn't take my temperature. there was no mold on the shrooms and i got them from a pretty reputable dealer. i have a low tolerance to cannabis too, one hit goes a long way for me. but why the discomfort?

I sometimes have stomach aches after a trip, all that I know is that eating something after you are out of your trip helps a lot. Your stomach is not used to the mushrooms I think and your whole insides need to be working properly again, so eating someting, (or a lot) helps it all to work again, at least it helps with me...

I am not known with the scientific aspects of mushrooms, but I know eating something after your trip helps to get rid of the pain, especially eating someting haelthy, like a loaf of bread with cheese, I don't know...

Good luck anyway.

no dear haydn the scientific aspectes do not go in the center
ok i know the hospital
but
the problem is that
when we meet it is ok
when we have to leave it is a problem
infact
there is not a meet meetimg whitout a leaving

i can not meet you if
i can not leave you

so when mushroom