didnt know i should start with small dose

AmazonMuncher

the first time i did shrooms, i ate an 8th and a 1/2 (or 2.5 grams) of Tropical Closed Caps...

we went and played basketball outdoors at this hoop next to a golf course...

the trees and being outside made it a very peaceful and exciting trip...i truly believe that how you feel before taking the shrooms affects the trip...if you are nervous or paranoid before taking them, chances are you are going to freak out...but since i had such a good first experience, im more comfortable with them, that doesnt mean im gonna go eat tons because i think im invincible, but i know now they arent a threat to me if im smart about it...i was 15 when i did that, and now im 16 and look forward to positive experiences.

I had my first trip Thursday, and it was great, but I'm sure shrooms have more to offer. I dont know how much I took, he had some tea made, and we shared 2 glasses of it, which I mostly gulped down and he took about 4 swallows out of the 2 glasses. Its like all your senses come become their best, and your fully aware of things around you. As of hallucinations, the guys entertainment system started glowing around the corners like fire, and in the dark, above the guys speakers on the entertainment system, there were some green balls hovering over them and then they turned green. Lets just say it was wild!! And I'm ready to drink the bottle of coke filled with shroom tea that he gave me in about a week and a half!!!

My first trip taught me so much but putting it into words is far from easy so I wont try.

Was with boyf and did 2gether, both shroom virgins, didnt know what to expect, but just knew to chill out. Anyway, watching south park and he pipes up and asks if its just him that is seeing the dots of their eyes bouncing round the screen, I promptly said no and then had to say yes cause he planted the idea in my head!!

It got way deep, and we had to go lye down, when we did I saw stuff i never thought i would ever see, colours that can never be matched, and places that never exist. Saw little elfs and pixies, it was like the smirnoff a

dverts (beware the judderman?), but I knew where I was going and felt like a naughty elf!!! Boyf was somewhere really different, he lost all sense of being, thought that his body was twisting up into a spiral, until i placed my forehead against his, and we merged together, I could feel him inside of me and vice versa.

Fantastic, brought us closer than we have ever been. probably took way too much for a first time... (5o little english shrooms each) But never regret it. We knew it was going to be so different from every other thing we have done, and boy were we right!!!

Never been the same since but enjoying every trip!!!

Back