Eating mushrooms alone

weesack

I noticed under Don'ts that it is a bad idea to trip alone. I was wondering anyone would disagree with this or confirm this. I was thinking it could be an interesting experience.

The last time i ate mushrooms, I had about 20g of fresh mexican mushrooms and I wanted to be alone so i wandered from the group for a couple of hours and explored on my own and i had a really good time! So i would recommend going off on your own for a while maybe but i don't know if it would be much fun doing them completely on your own.

Up untill a few weeks ago I had never done them allone. I've done them quite a few times. This time I took them at home. Normally I go to the forrest ot heatland. I told some people that I was going to take mushrooms allone. I had a realy great time. I could finally do whatever I wanted to do without being afraid that other people might find I strange ot crazy. Also there are no influences from other people. I have noticed that when taking shrooms with other people you kinda get on the same level and you can almost feel what another person is thinking or feeling.

I have eaten shrooms with people a few times and alone a few times as well. It just depends on my mood and what I want out of my trip, but I find both ways great. When I shroom alone I have a more mental trip, like I am being let into the depths of my subconcious. I realized so much from my most recent trip alone and feel very refreshed from the visions I experienced.

ok... ive munched then around peak time me and my buddies split up... i went home.. i started buggin'.. i really dont like trippin' alone

btw droogy i know what your talking about.. being on the same level.. me and my friends thought we were in each others heads.. it was strange... but we had an awesome time..

fiurst time i ever tripped i was alone

2g's

i figured out the universe and my pen/mouth couldn't move fast enough to explain the revelations i was having

so they were sadly forgotton by the end of the trip

exploring my house i found my tree in the front room to be on fire, i touched it, i didn't burn, it spoke to me, i promised never to tell another soul what the tree said, so far i've kept to my word

it didn't hit me until after but it was remarkably like Moses talking to the burning bush

maybe it was God talking me

i agree it becoming very mental and you focus more inward into your thoughts rather then exploring your surroundings when you trip alone

it can be good or bad, depending what you want from a trip

but the risk is if you freak out you're on your own

Mike

i have never tripped alone, but i'm planning on doing it sometime in the near future.

my friend tripped alone today, though he wasn't totally out of contact with people...he was talking to me on the internet. he had a good time, i think, though the 'shrooms, he said, weren't that potent.

i think tripping alone would be a good way to explore yourself and it could be a very enlightening experience.

i think though, that if you were to trip alone, you should do it actually ALONE, meaning in an empty house or something, and have a phone or internet or something at hand so that you could contact friends if something started going wrong.

terrence mckenna said you should eat 5g alone, so hmm....

iv done shrooms a few times but never alone. iv wanted to fora while now but its hard as hell to find them where i live, but ya i wanna shroom by myself. and i wouldnt wory about buggin out, all you gotta do is remind yourself itsa drug and it will wear off :)

i can see what your all saying. i tripped badly alone on boomers and it changed my life. you keep trying to remind yourself its a drug but my heart kept pounding so hard and so fast and thoughts kept wizzing in and outta my head. i needed a friend there to help me and i almost killed myself that day. i actually did put a knife to my throat. i thought i had to do it for all humanitiy. if i didnt do it the world wouldnt survive. and said a prayer to god to forgive me. but my step mother called my name soon enough to stop my forward motion. it may sound easy but once you start buggin by yourslef with no one there. you trip more intensily and story lines will take effect and then your done for. its not a pleasent thing

There is nothing wrong tripping alone, some people say not to because they would not be able to as they might worry too much or something hence giving them a bad trip...If you are someone who can't go shopping at the mall alone then don't trip alone....

Mushrooms are'nt really a social, recreational drug. I've tripped alone before and am fine with it. I can't really have a conversation with someone when tripping anyway, conversation seems pointless in that state of mind. I have no desire to 'share' the experience because its so totally your own. If you freak it can be good to have people with you but once when I freaked out I just absolutely had to get away from everybody and I went and hid and just waited for it to pass.

Back