first timer

U

uncmj23

i have a question to anyone who will help my question is if its my first time how many should i take so i can be f**ked up good

Alright. First off.. don't take shrooms to f**k yourself up. they're way more than that. take them if you intend on learning something about yourself and the way things are made of. i've seen some cool sh*t on shrooms but i've come to the conclusion that its all in your mind in the first place and its just being projected and manifested through sight and feeling. so don't even do it if you want to get f**ked up cause chances are you'll just freak out. and if you really want to heighten this sh*t take daily c or some other vitamin c vessel. just make sure that you drink maybe a glass of milk or something to balance all of the acids in your stomach if you're takin daily c. and yes tea kicks ass. if you want you can shred them and put them into chocolate. that was more of a mind trip and less visual so you might not freak out. and once again DON'T TAKE THEM SO YOU CAN JUST GET "f**kED UP"!!! LEARN SOMETHING OR CREATE SOMETHING NOONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE

Back