how often???

auestion

How often is it OK to take shrooms? Is there a limit to how many you can take per year? Will the high get worse and worse the more i take? thats assuming i'm taking like an 1/8 each time... thanks for any advice.

The high will always get better and better, never worse. Just be aware that other things like MAOI's and alcohol and (meth)amphetamines can severely affect your central nervous system if you have mushrooms in your system.

I dont see any long term toxicity with most cubensis as long as you dont eat too much at once. I have heard there are natural traces of cyanide in most mushrooms, some more than others, so try to never eat more than a 1/4 oz at a time to avoid any undesired trips to the hospital.

In fact, making them a weekend tradition will indeed open up your mind to thinking "outside the box" more than you ever have before as mushrooms are thee most sacred substance man can consume that is out there.

Dont be surprised if you start having premonitions that come true, lucid dreams that come true, and occasionally find yourself unexpectedely able to heal a loved ones headache/stomach ache/etc.

Other than that, have fun, and rock and roll. :)

My personal favorite strain is MAZATAPEC.

is it really ok to take them every weekend? i thought i remember hearing something about waiting a few weeks between trips.

Yeah, put at leat one month between trips. Your body and mind needs to work everything out and give it a place. If you use them too often your mind might get twisted. Also, your body builds up a tolorance. This means that if you eat them today, tomorrow you won't get a good effect from the same dose. I don't agree with AlaskaShroom. I mean, the Maya shamans surely did not use them every week.

Back