How often?

Frogstomper

In the past 2 weeks I've taken shrooms twice, (on the Fridays at the end of each week). I'm wondering if there is any danger in continuing to take them this often? Any info is great, thanks in advance.

When you use shrooms, you are putting a poison in your body, your body creates anti-substances in order to break down the psylocybin. It takes about 3 weeks for your body to get rid of those anti-substances. (depending on your metabolism).

So, if you use use shrooms that often the effect won't be as strong as when you wait a couple weeks. Dangerous? i don't think so. A waste? I think so.

I disagree. Psilocybin and psilocin are not toxins. They are anti-addictive, which means you need more to get the same effect in the 3 week period that Aphex talks about. This is not caused by anti-substances, but by the way your brain handles the synapses affected by these tryptamines. To get the best effect out of your shrooms it is best to take them with at least a 3 week break. Mentally a trip is a intensive exerience and therefore it is unwise to trip to often.

Back