Legal Questions -shrooms and drug testing

Wheeze

Hey, I got busted for posession of the reefer a couple months ago and I have to see my probation officer for the first time this week. I've stopped smoking because I really don't think it's worth going to prison over. I've done shrooms a couple times and I just looooove what they do for me, and I also heard that they will show up on a drug test, but it only takes a week for them to entirely get out of your system (for the standard piss test, and I also heard that they say it takes a week just to be safe, but that it should only take 3-4 days). Does anyone really know for sure? I would just like to be reassured about the whole thing so I know that it's safe to do them and pass a test a week and a half later. THANKS!!

Depends on quantity, if infrequent 1-2 times a month 3 days should be good. Most PP tests for PO's are old and low tech; unless you live in a huge city.

I live in a city of about 600,000 so I think I should be ok. Thanks a lot, by the way. I've read things before but I just wanted closure from actually hearing that it only takes a couple days from REAL PEOPLE, not just some article that I have no idea about. This is a great site!

Back