mixing with e

cbyron95

anyone had any experience of using xtc and shrooms together? is it generally a good or bad idea. i am a seasoned xtc user but a beginner with mushies

:eek: I disagree with Sha-manic! I have mixed them before and the experience was wonderful! :eek: But there's a trick to it. You have to take the X and wait for it to kick in. Then you chug the shroom tea! you'll roll hard for about an hour then whoosh the shrooms kick in and take the visuals up about 6 notches!:D I loved it, hell if I could find some beans I would do it again!:D

The question is: what is in X? Amphetamine? MDEA? MDA? MDMA? 2CB? There are a great number of substances that are not even known to most people that are mixed in X. X and X are alomst never the same. Quite a few substances frequently used in X do not mix well with Shrooms.

All I'm saying is it worked every time I've done it. I have trolled on X and shrooms prolly 5 times. Never once did I have a bad trip or a bad experience. So if you like X and you like shrooms mix em!

By the way, what kinda shrooms do you have and are they fresh? If they are fresh P. Cubensis then I have a delicious recipe for tea that you might want to try.

Even if they are dry P. Cubensis the recipe works.

i have ordered the shrooms off sjamaan.com. they are p.mexicana. will that recipe still work. it says on the site not to use sugar but im not sure why. any ideas?

Hey every time I make the shroom tea I use sugar! Sugar doesn't hurt the mushrooms. Now as far as how many shrooms to use... that I cant answer. I heard that the P. Mexicana's are stronger than P. Cubensis. Hey after you trip get back with me and tell me how it was with the P. Mexicana's.

Well I hope that was some help.

Back