Shroomz n Weed

chronic777

Does anyone else find that the shroomz dont work properly til you light up? Maybe its cuz ive smoked weed for a few years and im not totally relaxed til i hit it but i dont trip at all until i light up, anyone else?

I find that sometimes the shrooms don't kick in until I've smoked a bowl, then it hits real nice. I don't know what it is but it seems to be the way sometimes.

i would say, if ur trip is going along nicely, don't smoke up. the moments i smoke up, my trip turns bad and i get real paranoid for about half an hour until I calm myself down ("nothing is actually happening, it all just in your head" lol).

but that's just me...

Personally, my experience is almost the opposite to 'mo darklights'... I do find that the trip really kicks in after sparking up a number, and kicks in really nicely too... Sometimes when I'm tripping a bit harder than I'd like, I find a billy (that's a bong fer you U.S.A. dudes) really levels me out and alleviates any feelings of uneasiness... I do smoke pot every day though, which probably has a lot to do with that... getting stoned is a familiar and comforting feeling for me, but peeps that don't smoke regularly could 'freak-out' if they choof while on shrooms... as with all things shroom, if you're pretty new to it, take it SLOWLY, ie. have just one or 2 tokes on a scoob and see how you go, rather than slamming in 8 bongs of skunk... or, as the wize person above advised, if the trip is going nicely, save your weed for another day! Lastly, if you have found just a few shrooms/ small dose only and are used to smoking pot, it definately can 'augment' the shrooms/ bring on a trip that you might otherwise not experience...

smoking weeds gets the trip started faster dont know why but u probly jsut have to wait a bit more if u dont smoke for the shroomz to kick in.

I've smoked weed everytime i fried and it never effected me, I couldn't even feel it. The only time I ever smoked before i started frying it took about 5 minutes for them to kick in - I ate the shrooms, smoked a bowl, went to the bathroom, started frying, and smoked some more . Every other time I fried and didn't smoke it took about a half an hour to kick in.

smoke right after you eat the shrooms. it will help keep the stomach ache down until you start trippin out

Back