Smoking Shrooms

murd0k

Is it possible to smoke shrooms out of a joint blunt or bowl or bong? and would it work better with or without weed? Thanks

LOL, I really don't think it is possible to smoke shrooms. But if your looking for a smokable hallucinogen, I've tried this stuff called Salvia Sativa (not sure about the second word), it basically makes you feel like someone is massaging your brain, and I've heard that in higher doses, hallucinations can occur. But don't try smoking your shrooms, I suspect that it will only ruin your pipe/bong.

as all the shrooms power is lost at 40 degrees celsius, smoking will be a waste of perfect good shrooms, EAT THEM!!

PS: so also dont believe the recipes for shroompizza, cookies, whatever, they wont work, unless active products will be kept within ur food,

For shroom pizza it would be best to soak the shrooms in water for about 15 minutes then place on an already cooked pizza, then enjoy. I once tried eating shrooms with peanuts, don't try it, I no longer like peanuts the taste was so disgusting.

Smoking shrooms does work, but the heat creates many toxic and probably carcinogenic (causing cancer) substances. Smoking shrooms also causes flashbacks and tiredness. For more info use the search engine.

Back