Taking shrooms...

wizard597

If I were to take shrooms one night, say, in my bedroom alone while my parents were asleep...would the shrooms make me do anything crazy enough to wake my parents up. Are you still able to control your actions while on shrooms? Also...if I just had a normal conversation with a person while I was on shrooms, would they probably be able to tell I was f**ked up just from my actions?

They would see it in your eyes - very dilated pupils. I did them while my parents were asleep, bt needed to go downstairs, i thought i bein really quiet but ended up makin loads of noise as i ended up crawling up my stairs thinkin i was walkin, my mum knew str8 away by my behavior n eyes, but luckily didnt care n just laughed at me n my attempts at denial. so basically i thought i was in control of my actions, as my mind was all there - but it was trapped in a surreal fantasy world where my perceptions and actions were all f**ked up!

Why do you want to do that? dont get mad at me im not flaming on you, but thats a really stupid idea. When your on shrooms you want to be out with nature. Take your trip to the fullest and make it worth it. If you have to arrange another day or something.. get your friends together go out and all of you guys just grub some mushrooms at a park or something.Its better then worrying if your parents are going to know, with your parents in the house your probably goign to be so paranoid youll be talking to yourself, " Aww i bet they know" Just my Opinion ;)

Oh and like roisianna said. Well on shrooms its very obvious.. Dialated pupils.. cottonmouth..sweating.. Everyone differs. Dont risk it in your parents house.

Back