testing

linanutshell

First off hey. I'm a newbie. I have never done shrooms in my life. None of my friends do it either. I live in an area where no one really sells stuff. We have loads of pastures and blistering hot summers. (I live in south-east US) I want to try shrooms and look for them. I don't know how to test them. I have studied pictures and I have found some that closely resemble them in a barn I searched. I'm a little worried that they might however be something dangerous. I've been looking for a way to test them. I'm a teen, so I can't really afford to go out and buy some expencive kit. I heard that if you boil them and they turn blue or something like that they are real.

**oops. I'm sorry I posted in wrong forum, can a mod move me to the correct one?***

So. I'm guessing, How do I test to see if a mushroom I think is a magic mushroom, is actually that or something dangerous and regular? I've been looking around the web with not much luck.

You could order a test kit from ww.sjamaan.com. It costs 15 dollar. Better save than sorry.

Back