will i die

realbudda

i have taken some fly agarics esterday, but it had no effect on me so i was wandering are they poisonous or not couse i am reading some conrevertial info. please help

even if they are poisonous for all, for you they are not poisonous, because it no effect on you.
yesterday

Fly Aragics are toxic, so be carefull. Don't go munching them. If you use them smoke the top skin. Fly Agaric contain ibotonic acid, which is very toxic. For this reason, this amanita mushroom is used by drinking the piss of someone that has consumed the mushroom. The poison will stay in the first person, while the psychoactive substances are in the urine. I would stick to magic mushrooms (Psilocybe)

information regarding fly agaric is very sketchy. reports have come from siberia and us regarding native use of this plant which is reported to make the user physically stronger along with hallucinations etc. People have also claimed it is the elusive soma discussed in the hindu? vedas(holybook)also to not, it is stated that this fungi should be dried to cause a process in which the main toxic ingrediant, muscimol(i believe that is correct), is converted into a more effective and less poisoness ibontonic acid. I personally have experimented but with a fear(causing me to take insignificant doses) i once read that repeated use will kill after about 25 years(the nature of some toxins will cause them to build up in the body) dont trip based on the info i give u, for more, read "plants of the gods" and/or "psychedellic encyclopedia"

Back