Before I start to take shrooms

Miss America

I am 16 years old, 5'5 and 109 pounds. I am interested in trying shrooms, but I don't know if there would be any harmful affects on me. I really really want to try these shrooms. I have never done any other drug before accept alcohol, and this seems to really strike my interest. I don't know where I can get these mushrooms, how much they would cost and if it would be safe for a person of my height, weight and age to take them. I know I'm young and shouldn't use any drugs, but sooner or later I will. Please, please help me with this information. Thank you

first of all: we do not sell to people under 18. So i don't know how you can get these mushrooms or how much they would cost.

i want you to know that i seriously advise you to wait untill you are older. Taking magic mushrooms can have a big inpact on your life and vision. It can make you question thinks you do not yet have a vision about.

if you would be tripping when this happends there is a BIG possibility you will be unable to handle this, which will make your trip go BAD.

And a bad trip is something you do not want to experience!! believe me...

I really hope you can understand what i mean, and take it seriously.

for more info: www.magic-mushrooms.net

i say 2 grams would be a good bet for any first time tripper

i'm 16 as well and i've tripped 6 or 7 times in my life

as to the matter of getting them

ask around

get in touch with your local weed dealer

chances are if they deal weed they either deal shrooms also or know sombody who does

on that note i suggest you try marijuana before tripping

work your way up to things don't jump right in

i know the THC buzz isn't anywhere close to that of shrooms but atleast then you have experience with drugs in general

like i mentioned in another post between 5 and 10 dollars a gram is normal to pay anymore and yur gettin' ripped off any less and yur lucky

lol

thats all for now

lata

if u havnt done drugs b4 i suggest you do a gram so you can get a feel what it will be like when more intense. if u like the affects within an hour or 2 eat more if u like.

I agree with devn24, but definately wait 2 hours, cos I have had experiences where I have felt nothing at all for 2 hours, then a massive amazing trip after that... and that was fresh shrooms on an empty stomach, which usually is a combination that makes things kick in quick.

yo terri is anoying as piss stains on a hotel bed spread (haha i made that one up when i was tripping...ironic)...anyone agree? if u want to go to a new forum where terri wont terrorize our page lemme know i know a real good forum

Does that count as flaming? :)

I think Teri's points are very interesting and valid. I hope we get to know more about what exactly happened and how the situation continues to unfold.

Teri please don't be put off by such remarks, there are some very knowledgeable people on this forum who will help you as much as they can.

Back