The Attitude Kit by Vaporesso combines the highly customisable Attitude 80W box mod with the Estoc tank, featuring innovative Eco Universal Coil (EUC) technology. Equipped with Vaporesso’s proprietary OMNI board chipset, the Attitude mod has a maximum wattage output of 80W and 6 output modes: Smart Variable Wattage (Smart VW), Customised Curve of Wattage (CCW), Variable Temperature (VT), Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR), Customised Curve of Temperature (CCT) and Bypass mode. With so many output modes, you can fully tailor the device to your personal vaping needs and preferences. A bright OLED screen displays important settings like the current wattage or temperature setting, coil resistance, voltage and battery charge. The top-fill, Estoc tank with airflow control can be used with the pre-installed EUC Ceramic 0.5 ohm coil or traditional cotton EUC supplied in the kit. Vaporesso’s revolutionary EUC coils are user-friendly, eco-friendly, last longer, and are designed with affordability in mind. Charge and upgrade the device via the built-in Micro USB port. The Attitude Kit is powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately).
1x 80 W Attitude Kit
1x EUC Ceramic 0.5Ω Coil
1x EUC Traditional 0.4Ω Coil
1x Replacement Glass Tube with Adapter
1x Micro USB to USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual
- Wattage Range: 5- 80W
- Resistance Range Variable Wattage & Temperature Control: 0.05 - 3.5Ω
- VT/TCR/CCT support Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel (SS) wire.
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) - Manually adjust the TCR values for different types of wire; improves the accuracy of temperature control.
- Smart Variable Wattage (Smart VW) – Automatically recommends an ideal wattage setting.
- Customised Curve of Wattage (CCW) – Minimise and/or maximise wattage ramp up.
- Customised Curve of Temperature (CCT) – Customise temperature output over time.
- Bypass Mode - The battery to operates like a mechanical mod. Instead of using a pre-set power setting, the device will fire the remaining voltage of the battery. Without regulation, the internal circuitry does not boost the charge left in the battery.
The built-in Micro-USB port is suitable for charging and upgrading the device.
How to fill the Estoc tank:
Make sure the airflow valve is closed. Unscrew the top cap. Pour e-liquid along the tank walls. Do not pour e-liquid into the centre hole. Screw the top cap back on
How to replace the EUC coil:
Unscrew the tank from the battery. Turn the tank upside down with the mouthpiece pointing towards the floor. Unscrew the base of the tank. Pull out the coil and push in a new coil (there is no threading on the coil) Allow the coil to soak in e-liquid for 5-10 minutes before firing.
Warning & Disclaimer:
This is an advanced item; knowledge of wattage, voltage and coil resistance is necessary. The user must know the risks of lithium batteries and should have knowledge of how to care for them, charge and discharge them, and use them safely before using any device or mod. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Use special caution when working with rechargeable batteries, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. We will not be held liable or responsible for any damage, injury, or defect caused by the improper use and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries, e-cigarette devices or battery chargers. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other e-cigarette devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.