A product is not covered by the warranty if:
- Changes have been made to the product that are not referenced in the instructions manual
- When shortcomings are the result of incompetent use or when the product has not been used as specified in the instructions manual
- When damages may have been caused by poor maintenance by the user.
- When the product contains controlled substances or is illegal in your country or in The Netherlands.
- When the product has been in contact with e-liquid.
If your product becomes defective within the warranty period and none of the above applies, then your product meets the warranty conditions, and we will repair or replace it.
Fresh products like truffles, plants, growkits can and/or will go bad in time and are subject to storage conditions, temperature, light, etc. The warranty period is: DOA (Dead on Arrival)
Electronic cigarettes are made of several parts which each have a different warranty period:
- Atomizers & Coils: DOA (Dead on Arrival)
- Clearomizers, Drip tips, mouthpieces: DOA
- Batteries: 3 months
- Body: 3 months
- Chargers: DOA
- DIY Products & Kits: DOA
The warranty period of vaporizers depends upon the product. Most vaporizers are covered by a manufacturer's guarantee. High-end vaporizers have a longer warranty period than cheap vaporizers. If the vaporizer has mouthpieces, atomizers or batteries then these warranty periods apply:
- Atomizers: DOA (Dead on Arrival)
- Mouthpieces: DOA
- Batteries: 3 months
Glass items can break under strain, heat or cleaning. DOA
There is no warranty for seeds or live plants. This also applies to germination rates of seeds.
We encourage you to notify us of complaints by sending an email to email@example.com
Alternatively: If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to sign up for dispute mediation by WebwinkelKeur/ValuedShops. Since February 15, 2016 it is possible for EU consumers to submit complaints using the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Even if your complaint has not been submitted elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint using the EU platform. We do advise you to submit your complaint to us first or alternatively by contacting WebwinkelKeur/ValuedShops.