Saddle up your dragon and soar, a single fiery breath melts and warps the world around you. Feel the wind as you glide across the inner seas; take the plunge into deep waters of introspection. The Psilocybe Dragon Magic Truffle is recommended for seasoned trippers only. The trip is characterised as serious and introspective paired with very intense visual hallucinations. Keep in mind that a trip is a personal experience. Your state of mind and surroundings will influence how you experience the trip. Psilocybe Dragon Magic Truffles are not suitable for first-timers or inexperienced trippers.
The Psilocybe Dragon Magic Truffle derives from the Psilocybe Atlantis Magic Truffle. The Psilocybe Atlantis Magic Truffle is allowed to grow for a longer period of time, which produces a larger and more potent truffle. Magic Truffles and Magic Mushrooms contain the same psychoactive substances but are not strictly the same. The magic mushroom is the above ground fruiting body while the magic truffle is the underground compact mass of hardened mycelium, or sclerotia, formed by the same fungi. Where the magic mushroom is a fleshy body with a stalk and cap, the magic truffle more closely resembles the breakfast cereal muesli or a bunch of pebbles. Don’t underestimate the intensity of a magic truffle trip! Always be prepared!
After taking Magic Truffles one’s perception of reality shifts paired with a strange feeling of intoxication. This peculiar feeling accompanied by psychedelic and hallucinogenic, perception-altering effects is called a trip. Visual distortions begin to occur, colours appear more vivid, solid and organic shapes become animated, everyday objects and occurrences take on new depth and meaning, the ordinary becomes extraordinary. People often experience seeing life and themselves from an entirely new perspective, which can lead to intense bouts of laughter that last for hours. Magic Truffles are an amplifier of thought and a catalyst for the subconscious. Positive and negative thoughts, feelings and emotions are heightened. A trip is an individual experience and can change depending on many different factors.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Set and setting are of paramount importance; as in, your current mindset and the environment in which you will be tripping. Make sure that you are in good form, both mentally and physically.
- Trip in a safe, familiar, calm environment; at home or in nature. Trip with people you know well and with whom you can be yourself.
- Test your sensitivity by starting with a low dose.
- Self-discovery is normal and natural. During the trip, you may come face to face with yourself, i.e., with the subconscious, repressed feelings, unresolved conflicts, or fears. Submit to the feeling, go with the flow. Short periods of fear and doubt are normal and are soon replaced by feelings of joy and wonder.
- Don’t trip alone. Make sure a (preferably sober) trustworthy person who has tripped before is either there with you or knows of your plans and can easily be contacted. Sometimes reassurance from a calm, experienced confidant is all you need.
- Take your time and prepare for the trip. Make sure you don’t have any obligations the following day. There is no real come-down, the effects gradually ease up. You’ll likely feel relaxed and slightly tired afterwards.
- Reflect on and process your experience in the weeks that follow. It will be awhile before you can experience another Magic Truffle trip. The body builds up a tolerance quickly, and it takes a few weeks for it to subside.
Duration of effect: Approx. 4-5 hours
7.5-10 grams if it's your first time taking Dragon Magic Truffles or for a mild trip
10-15 grams for a strong trip.
- Eat the fresh truffles. Make sure your stomach is empty; if you’ve just eaten wait 3-4 hours. Chew well and for a long time to improve the absorption of the active substances.
- Make truffle tea. Steep the truffles in hot, max. 70°C, water for 15 minutes. Drink the truffle tea and chew on the pieces.
What to do if the effects become too overwhelming:
Don't panic! Breathe deeply, concentrate on your breathing. Try to distract yourself by focusing on something pleasant in your surroundings; a soft blanket, a fragrant smell or the music playing in the background. Sometimes it helps to talk through whatever it is you’re feeling or thinking, with a close friend. Move to a calm, quiet environment, or change the music that’s playing.
Just in case the tips above don't work, take De Sjamaan's Trip Blocker (link) to reduce the intensity of the trip. If that's not an option, consuming 5x1000 mg vitamin C, a high dose of B vitamins, or 25 sugar cubes dissolved in water can help provide relief.
Tip! For experienced trippers only!
- Combine Psilocybe Dragon Magic Truffles with passion flower for an intenser and longer trip. Passionflower is a mild MAO-inhibitor. Drink 1 or 2 cups of passion flower tea or add passion flower to a joint. Keep in mind that the effects of a full dose of Magic Truffles can be intense enough on their own.
- Combine Psilocybe Dragon Magic Truffles with Spirulina for an energetic trip. Take 3-5 grams with 6 spirulina tablets.
Refrigerate (2°-4° C) in the vacuum sealed package, consume before the ‘use by’ date visible on each package. Once the vacuum seal has been broken, the truffles have a limited shelf life (approx. 1 day). Keep out of reach of children.
Not for sale to minors. Not suitable for those under 18 years of age. Do not combine with alcohol, medication or other drugs. Not suitable for those with psychological problems or a psychiatric past, or those with close relatives suffering from serious mental and psychiatric problems such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. Do not use during illness, while pregnant or breastfeeding. Not suitable for those with epilepsy. Can influence your ability to react; do not participate in traffic or operate machinery while under influence or shortly after using this product.
We do not ship this product to the following countries:
|Antarctica||Antigua and Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia|
|Bermuda||Bhutan||Bolivia||Bosnia and Herzegowina|
|Botswana||Bouvet Island||Brazil||British Indian Ocean Territory|
|British Virgin Islands||Brunei Darussalam||Bulgaria||Burkina Faso|
|Cape Verde||Cayman Islands||Central African Republic||Chad|
|Chile||China||Christmas Island||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
|Costa Rica||Cote D'ivoire||Croatia||Cuba|
|Djibouti||Dominica||Dominican Republic||East Timor|
|Ecuador||Egypt||El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea|
|Falkland Islands (Malvinas)||Faroe Islands||Fiji||Finland|
|France||France, Metropolitan||French Guiana||French Polynesia|
|French Southern Territories||Gabon||Gambia||Georgia|
|Guyana||Haiti||Heard and McDonald Islands||Honduras|
|Indonesia||Iraq||Ireland||Islamic Republic of Iran|
|Isle of Man||Israel||Italy||Jamaica|
|Kenya||Kiribati||Korea||Korea, Republic of|
|Lebanon||Lesotho||Liberia||Libyan Arab Jamahiriya|
|Mexico||Micronesia||Moldova, Republic of||Monaco|
|Nepal||New Caledonia||New Zealand||Nicaragua|
|Northern Mariana Islands||Norway||Oman||Pakistan|
|Palau||Palestine Authority||Panama||Papua New Guinea|
|Republic of Serbia||Reunion||Romania||Russian Federation|
|Rwanda||Saint Lucia||Samoa||San Marino|
|Sao Tome and Principe||Saudi Arabia||Senegal||Serbia|
|Seychelles||Sierra Leone||Singapore||Sint Maarten|
|South Africa||Sri Lanka||St. Helena||St. Kitts and Nevis|
|St. Pierre and Miquelon||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||Sudan||Suriname|
|Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands||Swaziland||Sweden||Switzerland|
|Syrian Arab Republic||Taiwan||Tajikistan||Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Tunisia||Turkey||Turkmenistan|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||Tuvalu||Uganda||Ukraine|
|United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom (Great Britain)||United States||United States Virgin Islands|
|Uruguay||Uzbekistan||Vanuatu||Vatican City State|
|Venezuela||Viet Nam||Wallis And Futuna Islands||Western Sahara|